Friday, July 24, 2009

Johari vs. Nohari (Perceptions)

Have you ever heard of a Johari window? According to Wikipedia it “is a cognitive psychological tool used to help people better understand their interpersonal communication and relationships.” I thought it might be fun to post it here...along with the Nohari window which focuses on your not-so good traits. So, click on the links below and fill it out and then create your own and I’ll fill it out. You can even fill it out if you don’t know me very well...it might be interesting to see what perceptions I’m giving off. :-)

Johari

Nohari

5 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

i did this once before, and was stunned at how accurate it was. it was also a nice ego stroke.

andrew's mom said...

I can't do the second one-I don't think any of those things about you!

lisamarie said...

Yeah, I didn't do the Nohari either - I would be guessing at best... :)

Ixchelle said...

Sorry but the Nohari didn't get done cuz I don't know a bad side of you. seriously.

Marilynn said...

Hey I just wanted you to know that the person I was going to donate stem cells to was taken off the list. She got an infection and I guess they don't expect her to recover or at least not enought to get the transplant.

I am still on the list and look forward to possibly helping someone else in the future.

It is so much fun to read about you and your family!