Monday, June 30, 2008

Gimme Kisses

For months now every time I kiss Devyn on the lips I say “gimme kisses,” prior to kissing her. Probably about a month or so ago she started getting the hang of it, and if the mood struck her right, when I would say “gimme kisses” she would lean in, open mouthed to plant a wet one on my lips. She still doesn’t do it every time, like I said, she has to be in the mood, but it is too dang cute. Not a great video and sideways (oh and turn the volume down because I sound like an idiot), but oh well, you get the point. I’ve tried more than once to capture this on camera and this is the best I’ve been able to get. She is starting to do it with her Dad and Ari, although because of his goatee, she’s not as fond of kissing daddy :)


Did you see the tongue as the camera was pulling away? Too cute! She always has to get the tongue action going and make sure it’s a really wet one. (Did I mention that she’s not allowed to date until she’s 30?)

1 comment:

The Proud Grandparents said...

Dang cute is right. Devyn is such a darling little doll baby.