Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Big 3-0


You have a birthday shout hooray,
We want to sing to you today,
One year older and wiser too,
Happy birthday, to you!

I nearly neglected to wish my little sister a happy birthday on my blog today. She is one of the most talented people I know. She has the outward, creative, theater type talents that really shine. She is a costume design major and when I’ve seen the things she has designed I have been completely and totally amazed. Don’t get me wrong, I know she has talent, but she’s my sister so I don’t really see it until it’s staring me in the face like when I went to a show she’s designed for. I think she should be a designer Cirque Du Soleil show. Have you seen any of their shows? I’ve been lucky enough to see Mystere and O and I would highly recommend either one of them if you ever get the chance. And, I think my little sister has the talent to design for one of their amazing shows. Anyway, Happy Birthday Brandee, I hope it’s been a good one!

3 comments:

The Proud Grandparents said...

What a beautiful compliment to your sister.

Krystal said...

Hi there! Thanks for your comment. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that checks out other blogs. Also, I enjoyed your post about the bumbo. We definitely do have a lot to choose from in toys and gadgets. Your girls are beautiful!

BrandeeJ said...

thanks, I really appreciate this post. I did have a very fun birthday and thanks again for the giftcard I will be putting it to good use.