Friday, January 11, 2008

Confession

I have a confession to make...I love reading other people's blogs. I actually lurk most of the time getting glimpes into their everyday lives. I mostly read blogs from scrapbookers I admire or people I know, but I love how you get to see little snippets of their lives. I'm not great at keeping a journal or keeping my scrapbooking up-to-date and I want to have those little snippets recorded somewhere for my family. I want to be able to look back and have the simple, everyday stuff chronicled somewhere. I can't promise how good I'll be at keeping it up, but this is really just for me and it's a bonus if anyone else out there cares to take a peek from time to time.



So to start out I have to add my most recent favorite picture. It is of the two most beautiful girls in the world, Ari and Devyn, on the day Devyn was born. Ari has wanted to be a big sister for as long as I can remember, and at 9 years old she finally is.

No comments: