Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Someday we'll put it together and get it all done...

I thought some people might wonder where my blog title comes from. It actually comes from a favorite song of mine from way back in the seventies I think. Now I realize I was alive in the seventies, but I don't remember it from back then. I actually fell in love with this song when I heard it in "Boyz N the Hood" back in high school. I just love the music and the lyrics and I thought that would be a fitting title for my blog because someday I do hope to figure out how to put everything together and get it all done. Until then I'll just keep trying :)

If you want to hear the song you can watch this YouTube video along with watching a little Boyz N the Hood while you're about it:)

1 comment:

the wrath of khandrea said...

that is too funny... i got the song off boyz n the hood too way back when. then i bought the five stairsteps cd, and that was the only song i liked on it. too bad we didn't have downloads back then, woulda saved me fifteen bucks.

it's still one of my all time favorite songs.
so where are you from? did you go to USU or did you just live in logan? we would've been there probably around the same time. what a place, huh?