Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Daily Candy --- April Fool's Day?

I get these emails daily from Daily Candy…they have a National edition and then one for a variety of large urban areas, like San Francisco. These emails are supposed to keep you informed of all the up and coming trends in food, fashion, things to do, etc. I get the San Francisco edition because I live fairly close and it’s just kind of fun to see the new things that are going on.

Well, today I opened my Daily Candy email and was a little surprised at what it said was the newest, latest and greatest for the iPhone…please be aware that this might be considered TV MA rated so don’t read any farther if you get easily offended:


April 1, 2009

I’ll Have What She’s Having


Jimmyjane’s miVibe Application for iPhone


For you, being technologically sophisticated means knowing how to double-click your mouse. (Sadly, not every user has magic fingers.)


Upgrade your hardware (and lend yourself a hand) with miVibe.


Jimmyjane — the self-pleasure masters known for premium gadgets — just launched its first iPhone application. Download the tickle-your-fancy program and your cellie becomes an instant vibrator (gasp!) with adjustable settings.


You’ll never have to fake it again: With three speeds (soft and subtle, gradual buildup, and fast and furious) and ten preset modes, the nifty (and naughty) app will give your lover a run for his money.


And leave it to the kings of kink to design a 24-karat gold phone sleeve that’s ribbed for extra oomph.


Now you’ve got the Midas touch.


Available online at jimmyjane.com.



Who would want to do that with their PHONE? This has to be an April Fool’s Day joke…right?

Edited: as the anonymous commenter pointed out this is definitely an April Fool’s Day joke…just click on the link…I just wasn’t clinking on any of it from work! :)

6 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I sure hope it's a joke!

Anonymous said...

Click the link in the article. ;-)

Desi said...

Anonymous...I didn't dare...I'm at work :)

Kristin said...

I clicked the link and was very glad to see that it was a joke. Otherwise, that would be GROSS. Especially if you borrowed the phone!

the wrath of khandrea said...

i have that phone. it rocks my world. especially during staff meetings.

the wrath of khandrea said...

...and church.