Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rolling Over

We were giving Dante a long-needed bath today which takes multiple hands since he's not really a water dog. We had Devyn laying on her play mat in our room which has an adjoining door with the bathroom and Ari had been in there watching her when she came in the bathroom laughing saying "Mom, you've got to go look at Devyn." So I had her take my place at the side of the tub so Dante wouldn't jump out and I went to look at what Ari thought was so funny. As I got in there Devyn was laying on her back reaching for something over her right shoulder with her left hand and she rolled over from back to front for the first time! If Ari hadn't called me into the room I would have missed it. Oh, and what did Ari call me in there to see you want to know? Devyn's diaper had worked it's way down so it looked like she was wearing a low-rider diaper...not such a good thing when you're trying to keep things contained in there, but I'm so glad I got to see her roll over from back to front for the first time, and yes I got the diaper fixed before any accidents could occur. I have no pictures of the said event, but had to post a picture of Devyn to go along with the story!

No comments: