Tuesday, April 22, 2008

When it Rains it Pours…

That is oh so true for so many aspects of my life and should therefore probably be the title of my blog, but it’s not it’s the title of this post instead. For now it is referring to my lack of posting for so long and then posting multiple times in one day. I do this often because I have so many things I want to blog about so when I get a minute and start blogging all those things come to my mind.

This is just a random post so I can unscrupulously post pictures of my baby. Devyn is getting better and better at sitting up by herself. On Sunday she was wearing Ari’s first Easter dress and we wanted to get a picture of her for comparison (note to self, find old pictures of Ari wearing the same dress). We had her sitting up and she was doing such a good job (as she was trying to reach for the camera) and then after a while she just toppled over. Not much fazes her though and she was perfectly content on her back after her fall.







3 comments:

BrandeeJ said...

Too cute, I really don't think Devyn could be any cuter, and can't wait to see you and your girls next week.

Cheryl said...

She's so cute! I miss this stage in a baby's life, i.e. imobile!

The Proud Grandparents said...

Love, love, love seeing our little one sitting up on her own. Echo BJ's comment that we are anxious to see all of you in nine days.