Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Day 3 - Devyn







I know this is a little redundant, but today I couldn't not post about being thankful for Devyn. No, I am not more thankful for her than my other children, but today is her birthday. She is 4 years old today and as precocious as ever. She is sweet and thoughtful and so willing to share, but then there is the other side of her. She is by far my most difficult child right now. She throws tantrums at the drop of a hat, but even with all of that you can't help but love her. She has the cutest giggle and is so fun. So today I am thankful for being blessed with having Devyn in our lives. I can't imagine life without her.

1 comment:

The Proud Grandparents said...

We are very grateful/thankful that she came into your life too becasue that means she is in our lives as well. She certainly is a fun litt button.