Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful day 4 - Friends

Today I am thankful for friends. I had the opportunity to wake up at an unearthly hour, drag my two youngest out of bed and to drive 45 minutes away to go out to breakfast with a dear friend and take her to the airport. She lives in Arizona but was in town (a few towns away) for a business meeting and needed a ride to the airport. She is one of my best friends (we met in college) and years have gone by in between when we have had the opportunity to see each but every time we do it is like no time has passed at all. I don’t have a lot of friends (outside of my family) but the ones that I do have are all like that and they mean the world to me. There is nothing that I wouldn’t do for them and I know the feeling is reciprocated. So, today I am thankful for those friendships that will last the test of time, you are dearly loved.

No comments: